▪ Do you want to track your outdoor activities?
▪ Do you need to navigate to waypoints?
▪ Do you want to store your favorite destinations?
No login or account required, just turn it on and go! MyTracks is a professional app for getting GPS data when you are going out (eg. Walking, jogging, driving, bicycling and etc). It’s such a technical solution application based on its high precision instruments. MyTracks takes the data from the GPS sensor and uses it to determine all of the different statistics to track, including geographic data and velocity calculations.
⊹ Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
⊹ Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
⊹ Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
⊹ Great for military navigational applications!
• Track your location/route of your activity
• Store favorite locations
• Import/Export CSV, GPX, KML, KMZ format.
• Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
• Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
• Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
• Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
• Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
• Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
• Use degrees or mils for the compass
• Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
• Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
• GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum
• Long term recording till battery run out
• View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
• View detailed statistics of the track
• View the waypoints saved with each track
• Change track color
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Continuously improve GPS working when signal low.