Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is a wacky space exploration game where you manage your very own spaceship, craft hundreds of weapons, and explore the vastness of a veggie-filled universe.
Play as sisters Cassie and Fay as they scour dozens of planets in a dynamic universe for their beloved grandfather, Jiji! Follow them on their quest and experience an engaging and ever-changing storyline with a diverse cast of lovable, anthropomorphic vegetables, which include some familiar faces!
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! features tactical, turn-based combat and a variety of weird and wacky weapons, each with special effects that can be used to turn the tide in battle! Ever wanted to maul your enemies with a horde of kittens? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. If you hated vegetables as a kid, this game is for you!
Manage your crew, time and resources to craft a spudload of weapons and create the ultimate juggernaut of mass destruction!
A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff “Pumodi” Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!
▼▼ Key Features ▼▼
● “Carrot” get enough of punny humor? Say no more!
● A compelling story that differs across playthroughs!
● Hire engineers from an array of strangely familiar edibles to man your ship and weapons
● Strategic gameplay - micromanage your crew, craft a wide array of weapons and plan your attack against enemy ships!
● Explore dozens of planets and galaxies, or why not the whole universe!
● Various localization options!
● Casual Mode for stress-free “pew pew”-ing!
● Own a large, fluffy Space Cat. ‘nuff said.
▼▼ Support ▼▼
If you are having any issues at all, you can talk to us on our discord channel here:
Alternatively, you can email us here:
▼▼ Other Links ▼▼
Holy Potatoes! Discord: https://discord.me/holypotatoes
Holy Potatoes! Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/holypotatoesgame
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/app/505730/discussions/
Thank you for loving the game! We are committed to bringing you updates and fixes for the game. One of the most requested features was to enable save during tutorial. This update brings you that feature. Just a note though, in the tutorial it will only save after each SOL which passes after you travel or explore. This update also heavily optimizes the game further so it should result in a smoother experience for all devices. As usual, please do let us know of any issues or requests you have and we will look into them right away. :)