POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
* [System] Added the ability to create a Pocket Rogues account to save progress to the cloud and cross-platform synchronization
* [Generation] Updated Catacomb generation algorithm
* [Generation] Almost three dozen unique generated rooms have been added to the Catacombs
* [Generation] Added new hostile creatures (Catacombs): Ancient Guard, Fel Source, Ratman-Warrior, Ratman-Archer, Ratman-Hunter
* [Generation] Added many new environmental elements to the Catacombs
* [Gameplay] After cleaning the floor in the dungeon now becomes a little lighter
* [Gameplay] Instant heal button now has animation and description (when you hover over PC)
* [Gameplay] The health bar now plays the animation when the stock of health drops below 20%
* [Gameplay] When you open the Minimap to full screen, you can now zoom (with buttons or with mouse wheel), as well as scroll through it. The displayed size of the map and the maximum distance in this mode is increased
* [Settings] In Settings, you can enable "Vertical Sync" (section "Video")
* [Settings] Removed "decimal values" of pop-up damage values - now they are always on by default
* [Settings] A new one has been added to the list of available screen resolutions - 1680x1050
* [Misc] Added several alternative display sprites for barrels and crates
* [Misc] When you try to sell an item unavailable for sale, the required level of Merchant will be displayed
* [Misc] When you turn on Other Lighting in Settings, the light source on the character is now slightly muffled, so that for better visibility of external light sources
* [Misc] Altars and many other objects of the environment now have their own light source (when you turn on "Other Lighting" in Settings)
* [Misc] Animation of pop-up messages (location name and floor, for example) is now played a little longer
* [Misc] Added hints for character attributes on the Characteristics Screen
* [Misc] Added shot animation for Guardian Statue
* [Misc] Changing the field of view has become a little smoother
* [Misc] Camera shift off when opening inventory is disabled
* [Misc] Several visual changes in the tutorial
* [Misc] Arrows no longer move through Suspicious Pipe if shot angle is too big
* [Misc] On the map screen, the "Next" button is replaced by the "Start" button
* [Misc] Partially redrawn sprites of arrows and sword "Serrated Bastard"
* [Misc] Changed the color of the Candy icon (from pink to blue)
* [Misc] Winter Spirits temporarily removed from generation
* [Balance] The standard resistance to poisoning in the Warrior is significantly increased (from 7 units to 12)
* [Balance] The formula for calculating the level of creatures generated in non-standard locations (for example, in Ambush) now corresponds to the standard
* [Balance] Arrows trapped in the Suspicious Pipe now lose half the damage and can harm even the person who released them
* [Balance] Decreased turning speed of the Guardian Statue and the Corrupted Guardian
* [Balance] Slightly reduced search target radius for Cursed Soul skill
* [Balance] Battle madness now increases damage by 3% for each enemy killed (was 1%)
* [Balance] Many small balance edits
* [Fixed] Items in cell 6 of the Personal Chest disappeared after the game was completed
* [Fixed] Guardian statues could not turn towards the target
* [Fixed] When opening the Minimap, it could be displayed incorrectly