POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: [email protected]
* [Gameplay] A new type of equipment has been added to the game - Rings. There are 6 types of rings with 30 kinds of random effects
* [Gameplay] The same effects of different pieces of equipment now stack, rather than replace each other
* [Fortress] Added a new building - Jewelry Workshop, the construction of which gives access to rings
* [Fortress] Added 4th level of the Circle of Masters building, allowing you to automatically use instant healing when moving to the next floor (if available)
* [Tower] Modifier "Break-through": the level of monsters now depends on the floor, and after spawning, some of them immediately go in search of a character
* [Misc] Mini-boss Warlock got a new attack that destroys walls in his arena
* [Misc] Slightly redesigned Shop on the character select screen: items are now differently tabbed
* [Misc] The Shop can now buy more than one usable item at a time
* [Misc] If you attacked the Merchant, he will stop trading with you until the next visit to the Camp, and if he can, he will take away all the stolen items
* [Misc] The Bestiary displays additional abilities obtained by "enhanced" versions of monsters
* [Misc] Friendly shadows now have a slightly different color
* [Misc] When using keyboard and mouse, the camera now tilts towards the boss
* [Misc] Added current score display to pause screen
* [Misc] Increased target lock range in boss arenas
* [Misc] The building screen can now be zoomed in and out
* [Misc] Reduced brightness of some light sources
* [Misc] Updated the structure of the changelog
* [Balance] Obsidian Tower modifier drop chance slightly increased
* [Balance] Bonuses from some modifiers increased
* [Balance] Updated exchange rates for gold and gems
* [Balance] The parameters of many equipment effects have been slightly reduced
* [Balance] Significantly reduced Zombie-Guard harpoon damage
* [Balance] Ancient Guardians (Catacombs) have become stronger, and their projectiles now knock back the target on hit
* [Balance] Passive items now drop less often
* [Balance] The damage from the Grim Paladin's flying hammer is now based on the character's maximum health
* [Balance] Damage from firing traps was calculated incorrectly and was overstated
* [Balance] When the "Blood Magic" effect is active, being in several pools of blood at the same time restores more health
* [Fixed] When using the "Seal of the Damned" skill, skeletons did not appear if the number of enemies on the floor was more than 35
* [Fixed] Companions could stop following the character if they lost sight of him
* [Fixed] Projectiles got stuck in the creature even if the "Dodge" ability was triggered
* [Fixed] Instead of "Monocle" in the inventory and Personal Chest, another item was saved
* [Fixed] Paralysis weapon effect not working
* [Fixed] Pumpkinhead could continue to deal damage with claws after completing some attacks
* [Fixed] The list of effects could overlap the create portal button if there were too many effects
* [Fixed] In Group Raid it was possible to start the game without the consent of another player
* [Fixed] Creatures resurrected by the "Seal of Death" skill became hostile monsters when loading a save
* [Fixed] Resurrected shadows could drop crystals even if they were already dropped by killing a creature
* [Fixed] Visual artifacts with lighting display could appear in the Pumpkinhead arena
* [Fixed] The camera did not tilt towards some bosses
* [Fixed] Monsters in Ambush might not attack right away
* [Fixed] Bottomless Bag was not added to the player when loading a save game
* [Fixed] Modifier "Pandemic": Poison and Petrification effects could be applied even when taking poison damage
* [Fixed] Modifier "Dark Energy": heroes of monsters and even creatures that are already shadows could become shadows
* [Fixed] Modifier "No time for vegetable soup": after interacting with the Personal Chest, the skill buttons could disappear