POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: [email protected]
* Power attacks can now be used by pressing the button, just like normal
* The lobby now displays already started raids
* "No Mana" pop-up text is no longer displayed above other players
* Groups of monsters could be outside the floor
* On high floors, a penalty to the prices of the Merchant appeared, even if the player did not attack him
* Sometimes it was possible to pick up multiple consumables instead of one
* Items from the inventory may not be sold when the character dies
* The trade window was displayed incorrectly if you approach the Merchant, having previously opened any tab except the inventory
* When exiting the Camp, summoned creatures and pets could appear inside the wall
* When crystals on the walls were destroyed in a group raid, their background did not disappear after loading the next floor
* HUD sound played twice when selecting items in inventory
* When playing with the keyboard and mouse, the "click" sound could be repeated continuously
* Throwing out rings may not have their effects disappear
* Weapons thrown by Zombie-Guardsman and Giant Skeleton dealt damage even after being stuck in a wall
* The cost of modifiers for the Obsidian Tower may not display correctly
* Hunter could freeze in place after using "Crossbow Volley"
* Received negative damage increased the strength of the shield, which is received from the Steel Ring
* Vertical sync didn't work
* Navigation in filter settings did not work correctly
* There were two vibration switches in Settings, one of which did not work