POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
* [Balance] Ghouls received a new unique attack (hit from a jump) and now belong to reinforced monsters; also updated their appearance
* [Balance] Ancient Executioner has become a little faster, stronger and more aggressive
* [Balance] The speed of rotation of the spheres around the Master of Bones is reduced, and his attack on the area now knocks enemies
* [Balance] Destroyed Ambushes no longer count as cleared floors
* [Misc] Halloween's pumpkins removed from the generation
* [Misc] Increased delay before the death screen appears (from 2 seconds to 3)
* [Misc] Icons of buildings that have not yet been built are now displayed in grayscale
* [Misc] The size of the Master of Bones is slightly increased
* [Misc] Arrows no longer pierce the Forgotten Keeper
* [Fixed] Artifact recipes did not drops
* [Fixed] When rolling towards the boss, the character could strangely “slide” along it
* [Fixed] Merchant Clothes were not stored in the Personal Chest
* [Fixed] Mini bosses and monster heroes could get stuck in the walls
* [Fixed] Some types of shells passed through walls, and some might not respond to a collision with an enemy
* [Fixed] Some special attack effects (for example, vampirism) for creatures could work even if the target did not receive damage