POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: [email protected]
* [Generation] Added a new mini-boss - Warlock
* [Gameplay] Added a new game mode - Obsidian Tower, which opens after reaching the Borderlands. In this mode, you can customize the dungeon for yourself, and the current location changes every several floors
* [Gameplay] Added 18 difficulty modifiers for the Obsidian Tower. The first 5 are available initially, the rest can be obtained by killing monster heroes
* [Balance] The number of generated traps in the Adamantite Garden and Burial Mound locations has been reduced
* [Balance] Increased the number of items dropped from "green" and "purple" monsters
* [Balance] The probability of getting into the Camp when moving between floors now additionally depends on how long the player has not been in it
* [Balance] Slightly slowed down Imp projectiles
* [Balance] Boss gates can now be generated in the Catacombs, but only after the 5th floor
* [Balance] Pumpkinhead arena chest is now based on current depth
* [Balance] Jack-Hunter's projectiles now chase the target, and the boss itself has become more aggressive and always shoots three arrows
* [Balance] Artifact "Monocle" now completely disables the effect of the equipped headgear on the field of view (previously - only by 40%)
* [Balance] The Shop is now available on any of the basic screens (in the Fortress, on the character selection screen, and on the World Map). In addition, the number of gems available for purchase in the Ultimate version has been increased (from 80 to 100) and increased packs of gold and gems have been added
* [Settings] Added gamepad vibration
* [Settings] The position of the touch arrows and stick (when "Floating stick" is off) can now be configured
* [Misc] Inventory is now partially transparent if the game is not paused (in multiplayer or with the appropriate modifier)
* [Misc] Added display of equipped sword on the character
* [Misc] Added visual effects when leveling up and getting a new recipe
* [Misc] Added icons to the fortress screen indicating the ability to upgrade each building
* [Misc] Monster icons in Bestiary have become slightly larger
* [Misc] Added experience bar to character stats screen
* [Misc] Added a button to the map screen to hide the location interface
* [Misc] Tutorials for new players will start until the player completes it or manually exits through the menu
* [Fixed] The amount of collected gold, gems and skill points gained could be incorrectly displayed on the death screen
* [Fixed] When opening the map for the first time in the free version of the game, there was an error
* [Fixed] Global illumination color in different locations was not updated
* [Fixed] Removed visual effects of taking damage while dashing
* [Fixed] The effects of the "Bone Beads" might not affect the companions that appeared after the item was equipped
* [Fixed] Demons in Bestiary displayed "demonic" modifier, although creatures of this class cannot get it
* [Fixed] Killing creatures summoned by the Necromancer counted towards the undead killing quest
* [Fixed] Projectiles that hit the poison cloud and completely lost speed are now destroyed
* [Fixed] Fixed work of game services on some devices
* [Fixed] Many small improvements, fixes and optimizations