Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. Join Harper Pendrell and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game.
• "With a great voice cast, distinctive visual style, and intricate puzzle design, Unforeseen Incidents delivers a solid if well-worn story of a nobody from nowhere saving the world." - 80% - Adventuregamers.com
• "I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve enjoyed a long-form point-and-click adventure this much. It reminds me why I love the genre so much." - RECOMMENDED - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "There is charm to be found in every nook and cranny of Unforeseen Incident’s world." - Kotaku
• "Unforeseen Incidents is one of the best point-and-click adventure games of recent years. Not only does it look and sound great, it has the puzzles to match." - 90% - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk
• "Backwoods Entertainment succeeds in their debut to deliver a really good game that makes the heart of adventure gamers beat faster." - 88% - Adventure-Treff.de
ABOUT THE GAME
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
• Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
• Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
• Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
• Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
• Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
• Meet lots of interesting characters
- Bug fixes