Keep track of all your cryptocurrency transactions along with fiat deposits/withdrawals in one place.
Need to file your taxes and include gains/losses from your crypto transactions? Ledger Manager can smartly generate those reports for you and facilitate reporting them on your tax forms! (refer to screenshots)
If you've ever wanted to keep track of all your financial assets in one place, Ledger Manager helps you visualize your investments, cash balances and assets in an aggregated view with easy to digest profit/loss reports. No account linking required, you just manage a ledger of funds movements, and let the app do the rest.
After making a transaction on an exchange, simple record it in the app and it'll be synced on all your iOS devices.
The "Reports" screen will display:
• The total size of the your coin's holdings.
• The coin's average unit price.
• Along with the holding % of for that coin.
Gain/Loss Report Generation:
• Generate a profit & loss report for any coin in a calendar year.
• Smartly calculates for every sale the average acquisition cost and date based on either FIFO (first in first out) or LIFO (last in first out) approach.
• These reports can help facilitate your tax reporting on any gain/loss for the year!*
Net Worth Reports:
• Add your own monetary items to you’d like to track. No account linking necessary! Example: Bank name, financial institution, exchange name, asset name, etc.
• Items are grouped by category: Cash, Investment or Asset.
• Record any monetary transactions (non crypto) into a ledger. Example: Transfer of funds from bank into an exchange.
• Come back and record the current monetary value of your item. Example: Current bank account balance, current portfolio balance, asset value, etc.
• Ledger Manager will automatically show you all your gains/losses across all your monetary items so far, along with any fluctuations. It will even plot your changes on a line chart.
Additional features include:
• No account creation needed, as long as you're logged in to your personal iCloud account, everything will get synced automatically.
• Privacy is our top concern, everything you do is private to your iCloud account, and visible to you only! No one other than you has any insights into what you're buying/selling. (As a matter of fact we don't even have servers).
• Flip the update fiat switch when adding/editing a transaction, to automatically adjust your total fiat balance.
• Deleted transactions end up in a "Recently Deleted" screen, so you can restore them for up to 30 days. Or just delete them permanently.
• Integrated calculator as you input values to allow arithmetical evaluation on the fly.
• Support for Face/Touch ID & Passcode.
• Support for Dark mode.
*Reports should not be used as-is prior to consulting a tax advisor.
- Persist the last used exchange when creating a new transaction so you don’t have to re-select it every time.
Net Worth: A totally new screen that will help you gain insights into your overall net worth!
- Add your own monetary items to you’d like to track. No account linking necessary! Example: Bank name, financial institution, exchange name, asset name, etc.
- Items are grouped by category: Cash, Investment or Asset.
- Record any monetary transactions (non crypto) into a ledger. Example: Transfer of funds from bank into an exchange.
- Come back and record the current monetary value of your item. Example: Current bank account balance, current portfolio balance, asset value, etc.
- Ledger Manager will automatically show you all your gains/losses across all your monetary items so far, along with any fluctuations. It will even plot your changes on a line chart.
- Similar to everything else in this app, anything you record is private to your iCloud account only.
You can now select to display large numbers in K friendly. Example: $1,000 displays as $1K
- Toggled through Settings > Appearance.
You can now input a formula in some of the fields to facilitate entering prices. Example: “100 / (30 + 5) - 4”
- The app will now remember your last used preference for whether to update fiat holding or not.
- You can now trade using currencies other than $USD. Prices representation and fiat holdings update is now based on your local currency in your phone.
- Dropdown across the app now support dark/light mode.
- A purchase of a currency will now automatically start tracking a corresponding report for it.
- Better overall number formatting throughout the app.
- Overall visual improvements.
- When your iCloud storage is full and can't save a transaction, you'll be given instructions to navigate to iCloud settings and free up some space.
- Display transaction notes if no order# was specified.
- You can now filter transactions by the notes field.
- Added the ability to search through Gain/Loss Reports by filtering by sale date, order#, notes and service.
- Iconography updates.
- Indicate that the Reports screen is still loading.