Plum is a music player that focuses on user’s convenience. It has been designed so that adding songs to queue, or finding particular track in playlist is as easy as pie. It’s main inspiration was classic music app which was included in past iOS releases, but Plum introduces a lot of new features like:
- Widget showing the next playing songs
- Rating songs from lock screen
- Showing lyrics on lock screen*
- Searching for content anywhere with iOS’s Spotlight
- Switching between Grid or List style view
- Colors based on currently playing song’s artwork
- Fast scrolling in almost every screen
- Customizable colors across the app including dark mode
- Extremely easy queue management
- Customizable app icon
Despite many features Plum is very easy to learn and use, you will become an expert in using it in just a couple of minutes.
Unfortunately, currently Plum doesn't work with songs stored in the cloud (iTunes Match), you will have to download those songs first to be able to play them.
Plum doesn't work with songs downloaded from Apple Music.
More features are coming, be sure to check my website and follow my Twitter account for latest updates.
Plum supports iPhone X, no version for iPads is planned.
*works only with lyrics embedded in song’s tags
- Fixed crash in playlists view
- Small fix for future update