WidsMob Viewer Pro is a one-step media viewer to browse most photos and videos at a fast speed. Whether you need to browse the photos and videos taken with camcorders/smartphones or downloaded media files online, you can always open them directly with the program. Just double-click any photo or video to view all the media files within the same folder in thumbnails. It also enables you to edit the photos, manage them between different folders, and make a slideshow easily.
It supports most photos and videos, including HEIC, RAW, WebP, JPEG, TIFF, MP4, MOV, and more. You can also use the all-around media viewer to view, convert, and manage the photos and videos. You can switch to different viewing modes, including Thumbnail mode, Full-Screen mode, Favorites Mode, and Slideshow Mode.
-It provides a folder-based browsing mode, in which you can locate the desired photo or video with its thumbnail easily. Select the folder to view the media files within the folder. You can also adjust the slider to zoom in on the thumbnails of the photos/videos. Moreover, you can also add a new folder in the left menu within the Library.
-When you need to check the details of the photos or playback the videos, you can simply double click the media file to enter the full-screen mode. It not only lets you check the size, date, and resolution, but also edit/manage the media files. You can apply photo filters, manage the media files, and add them to a favorite folder accordingly.
• Browse the photos in actual size, zoom to fit, zoom in and zoom out.
• Playback the videos, choose the clips, and adjust the audio volume.
• Crop photos, rotate them left/right, flip them horizontal/vertical, etc.
• Get the EXIF, including camera maker, camera model, ISO, and more.
• Delete files, add them to the favorite folder, or open with other apps.
• Sort the media files by name, date modified, ascending, or descending.
• Set desktop, reveal in Finder, enter full screen, or make a slideshow.
• Adjust the exposure, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint, and sepia.
• Apply photo effects, such as B&W, Antique, Fade Color, Blur, etc.
• Convert the photos, rename files and resize them in a batch process.
-Once you have selected the favorite photos, you can batch resize the photos, convert them into another file format, or rename the files. It enables you to export them to a new folder on your Mac. What is more, you can also remove the unwanted photos, zoom in/out the pictures, and even playback all the photos automatically in a slideshow.
-The slideshow mode will play photos automatically. As for the animated photos, including GIF, HEIC, and WebP, you can also playback the animated photos directly. Of course, you can manually control the playback process. There are features to find the desired photos from the Index Sheet or play the slideshow with the fix to screen feature.
Fix some issues