Fullscreen Camera is the external cam for your computer! Simply connect your iPhone/iPad via cable to your computer, open the app and start a screen recording session - voilà there is your camera!
Totally without any buttons on the screen - ONLY. YOUR. CAMERA.
It's perfect for using together with QuickTime to use our iOS device as a webcam:
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad with a cable to your Mac and open QuickTime.
2. Select 'File' -> 'New Movie Recording'. Click on the small arrow besides the recording button and select your device.
3. Open the camera view of this app.
4. Start using it as a webcam for presentations / livestreaming etc.
- double-tap enabled menu to prevent accidentally activation
- changing between front- and back camera
- turn on/off flash-light
Thank you all for the lovely and constructive feedback! For this version, we fixed a small issue with the flashlight and introduced a double-tapping for the menu buttons. This prevents you from accidentally enabling the buttons during a recording session. Moreover, we enabled pinch to zoom for you.