Odium To the Core is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Odium To the Core is a single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style. Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world!
*Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
*Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
*15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
*Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking in the extremely narrow passages.
*Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
*Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
*Endless: An endless procedurally generated level to test your skills.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Changed to free-to-play with removable ads