The Fitness Coach app aims to be your own personal trainer.
To record your trainings reliably and comfortably, provide inspiration during the training and concentrate on the essentials. Your perfect training, day after day, week after week.
The following functionality can be found in the Fitness Coach App.
- More than 250 exercises for all muscle groups
- All exercises divided into muscle groups
- All exercises sorted by the most stressed muscles
- Every exercise is provided with my color visualization of the stressed muscles
- Image and text instructions for each exercise
- Create any number of own trainings
- Any number of exercises and logs can be created for each training session
- Clean and muscle-based overview of exercises within your workout
- Capture your training logs directly within the exercise view, or take a closer look at their execution
- Any number of log entries
- Each log entry with weight, number of repetitions and, if necessary, additional note
- Each training day is noted in the calendar and highlighted in colour
- Number of muscles used and exercises performed in the calendar view
- Detailed daily view for the logs, including the visualization of the strained muscles
- Overview of exercises performed, including number of sets, repetitions and weights used
- Quick access to the recording of new training data
Over several years I have logged my trainings with various fitness apps.
Too complicated interface, too few exercises, too many bugs and inconveniences.
So I decided to program my own app and that's how the Fitness Coach app came about.
The Fitness Coach app will be used by me at least three times a week during training, so many updates will follow in the future.
I am also happy about your suggestions for improvement.