Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour. You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
• Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
• A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
• A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
• Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
• Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
• Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
• Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.