*@*@*@*@*@ Warning - On first install, PrismScroll only comes with the information freely/legally available in the SRD 5E document. You can then create or import any other items that you may need via the custom creator *@*@*@*@*@
Do you want to have a simple way to organize all your awesome D&D characters!? Do you want it to look awesome and be cooler than just a bunch of cobbled together tables? Then PrismScroll is the app for you! PrismScroll provides you with an interactive, digital 5E sheet or totally manual custom sheet that you can fill out with all of the information that you would on a normal paper sheet.
- Easy to use, familiar, interactive D&D 5E character sheet
- Export your sheet to email for printing or to another person
- Quick and easy character creation
- Spell cards for quick reference
- Roll up to 8 dice (d4, d6, d8, d12, d20) at one time with our Dice Generator! For your more complex rolling needs switch to the scientific dice calculator!
- The ability to create a homebrew sheet for all of your custom needs
- Create custom classes/races/backgrounds/weapons/armor/items/spells/subclasses/subraces/features that can be used in the standard sheet that does all the work for you so you don't have to.
- A journal to take notes about the locations you visit, characters you meet, loot you plunder, quests you embark on, and all the events that happen in your D&D sessions!
- Includes a Level up feature that guides you through the process of multiclassing, subclassing, increasing hitpoints, updating skills, and much more!
- Weapon, Armor, and Tool reference cards that you can favorite for quick access!
- Spell slots sheet to keep track of your spells used/prepared/etc
- All SRD 5E classes/races/backgrounds to choose from with the option to create any others that you want in one of the most advanced custom creators available
- The ability to record short clips of all your catch phrases to be replayed whenever is convenient.... or most annoying!
Download the app and help us build the best digital D&D Character Sheet Organizer to date!
Please contact us about improvements and suggestions! We are actively updating the app on a weekly basis. You can do so by leaving a review, contacting us through the support link, or checking out the @prismscroll Instagram/Twitter/Facebook for updates.
2.7.0 Patch Notes
1 .Autofill - you can now add values by pressing the autofill button when you are editing particular views.\r\n- Features\r\n- Weapons\r\n- Hair/Skin/Eyes\r\n- Spell properties when you are making a new custom spell\r\n- Adding weapon properties to custom weapons you make
2. You can now add line spaces between descriptions in custom items
3. You can now add a modifier value to you passive wisdom by pressing on it in the main sheet
4. Fixed some scrolling/zooming for both sheets",
5. Modifed the zooming of the sheets so that the page can't zoom out to far.",
6. Possible fix to a visual bug in the main character window when rotating in iPad and the gradient gets cut off.",
7. Looking into some issues where the import is sporatic, the alert not popping up etc etc. I think we did something that should help.
8. You can now edit every custom creation type except features. All you have to do is either press the three dot button while in the main menu or access the custom item menu while you are looking at the detail window (when you press on the item), which is the button in the top right
9. Equipment quick rolls should now be calculating right relative to your weapon proficiencies and stat bonuses (dex/str)
10. Subraces now have the ability to add stats/skills when creating a custom creation.
11. New settings view that gives you quick access to all our social media and community platforms, check out the patch notes again if you missed them and also links to other prismscroll products. Looks awesome :)
12. Added a fun little sound effects option to both standard and custom characters. Record funny sayings or loud battlecries to be replayed whenever you see fit! We hope to partner with some our boi Jake to have more sound effects available that will be relevant to particular classes (demon screams for warlocks, animal sounds for druids, spell sounds for wizards, and on!)
13. There is now select all/deselect all buttons for race/class martial weapon proficiencies