Dark Mode makes your browser more comfortable, enjoyable and cool by changing the colour scheme to make web pages easier to read. Works especially well for people working during the night or in low light environments or when you want to match your browser with the new macOS dark mode look.
HOW TO USE IT
• Once you activate the extension all websites will display a darker theme. You can start the extension manually, you can schedule it or turn it on automatically (when macOS dark mode is active)
• Just press the tool bar button and you can change to a softer theme, an e-ink (paper) theme or cover the page with a translucent curtain
• You can apply dark mode for some sites only and deactivate the theme for any site
• A simple and powerful Safari extension
• Choose between 5 themes: Dark, Mono Dark, Soft Dark, Dark Curtain and Paper (E-Ink)
• Multiple ways to activate the extension: manually, schedule it for your preferred night hours or when macOS dark mode is on
• You can ignore any site or you can apply Dark Mode for some websites only
• Use hotkeys to toggle Dark Mode:
- Command + Option + K: Temporary toggle (until page refresh)
- Command + Option + P: Permanently toggle
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• New theme: E-Ink (Paper). View web pages just like on an e-ink tablet
• Improved the rendering for some popular websites
• Fixed the Disqus comments rendering problem
• Other general improvements and bug fixes