He was returning from work. It was dark outside. Once he loved the darkness and the night, but after he met her, everything changed. He has changed. There are a few more steps left and he is almost at his car. Every time when he got into his car, he remembered that trip to the lake with her. It was a good day, even the best day of his life. He put the key in the ignition switch, then he pressed the gas pedal, and finally he drove home. Another day has passed without her. He drove the car forward, the road was almost invisible, and he was not feeling well. He wanted to sleep. His eyes closed by themselves. He thought it would be better to call a taxi. Sudden bump! Then there is a sound of breaking glass. He was clamped in a vice, he could not move. He felt life leaving him. However, for some reason it seemed to him that this was not the end...
• The original black and white visual style of the game perfectly reflects its atmosphere.
• An original, unique and pure musical score has been created using an acoustic guitar to totally compliment the game.
• An interesting story with a fantastic plot. Spend a few days in the guise of David Allford, and decide for yourself which end awaits him ahead.
• Simple and intuitive controls. No extra buttons cluttering the screen.
• Do not worry about the long and tightened gameplay. Walkthrough will takes 3-4 hours of well spent time.
• A large variety of achievements. You will have something to do in the game if you like searching for various secrets.
- Hungarian (Thanks Andrea Beke)
- Greek (Thanks Stefanos Kar)
- Italian (Thanks Andrea Maxhari)
- Persian (Thanks Sina Shaterian)
- Chinese (Thanks Yongjun Qin)
- Czech (Thanks Jakub Hösch)
- Indonesian (Thanks M. Ageng Rizeky)
- Turkish (Thanks Enes)
- Portuguese (Thanks Amanda De Oliveira)
- Spanish (Thanks Enzo Zaratee)
Reworked all textures.
Reworked all animations.