He was returning from work. On the street it was dark. At one time he had loved the darkness, night, but after meeting with her, everything changed... He was changed. A few more steps and he reached his car. Got into the car, he always remembered that trip on the lake with her. It was a good day, even the best in his life... Insert the key into the ignition switch and tapping his foot on the gas pedal, he went home. One day left without her... He was driving forward, the road was almost invisible, and his state was not very good. He wanted to sleep. His eyes closed themselves. He thought that it would be better to call a taxi... Sudden blow, sound of breaking glass. Pinned down, unable to move. He felt like his life was leaving him. But somehow it seemed to him that this was not the end...
• The original black and white visual style of the game perfectly reflects its atmosphere.
• An original, unique and pure musical score has been created using an acoustic guitar to totally compliment the game.
• An interesting story with a fantastic plot. Spend a few days in the guise of David Allford, and decide for yourself which end awaits him ahead.
• Simple and intuitive controls. No extra buttons cluttering the screen.
• Do not worry about the long and tightened gameplay. Walkthrough will takes 3-4 hours of well spent time.
• A large variety of achievements. You will have something to do in the game if you like searching for various secrets.
- Hungarian (Thanks Andrea Beke)
- Greek (Thanks Stefanos Kar)
- Italian (Thanks Andrea Maxhari)
- Persian (Thanks Sina Shaterian)
- Chinese (Thanks Yongjun Qin)
- Czech (Thanks Jakub Hösch)
- Indonesian (Thanks M. Ageng Rizeky)
- Turkish (Thanks Enes)
- Portuguese (Thanks Amanda De Oliveira)
- Spanish (Thanks Enzo Zaratee)
English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, French, Japanese, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Slovak, Turkish, Vietnamese, Greek, Swedish, Indonesian, Dutch, Filipino, Ukrainian, Malay, Romanian, Kazakh, Finnish, Norwegian, Arabic, Persian, Urdu
Added support for various aspect ratios.
Updated Hungarian translation (Thanks Andrea Beke)