Leave Days manages your holiday. Spent days and remaining days don't get out of sight with Leave Days.
With Leave Days your leave can be stored with several possible settings and additional information. Leave can also - if desired - be saved in a calendar on your device. A special calendar view provides an nice overview of all your leave.
The app supports leave planning based on days as well as hours. For the hour based leave there is also a feature to configure timetables for the automatic calculation.
In addition to the calendar view, all leave days can also be listed in a complete overview table. The monthly overview page will show groups of leave days that are summarized per month (e. g. overtime).
Custom categories help to even more individualize and categorize your leave, with several settings (e. g. leave shall be summarized monthly) and custom colors.
• Automatic calculation of remaining days (available, spent, remaining)
• Manage leave based on days or hours
• Calendar view
• Map view
• Complete overview of all years
• Monthly overview
• Configurable email-requests when adding new leave
• Freely choose which weekdays are non-work days (default: saturday and sunday)
• Support for public holidays (via calendar provided by your device)
• Additionally save leave in calender on your device
• Freely choose beginning of the leave year
• Sick Leave
• Create custom categories for your leave
• Configure timetables for hour based leave calculation
• Save leave with unknown dates
• Import/Export backups to/from iCloud Drive
• Manage multiple users
• Share data as screenshot or CSV file via mail/whatsapp
Note: This app is the successor of the 'Annual Leave' app, and is available for free for a limited time. Data from 'Annual Leave' can be imported using the iCloud Drive backup feature.
• Fixed crash in annual leave settings related to the dark mode update
(Sorry that the fix took so long)