MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
## The software
* Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
* Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
### The powerful syntax
* Use the Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
* Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
* Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
### Editing assistant
* Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
* Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
* Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
### Note taking
* Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
* Put quick notes.
* Instantly search from the entire library.
* Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
* Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Ghost, and Tumblr.
* Smooth support for image upload services: using Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
### External documentation
* There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
## MWeb official website:
For more about MWeb, please check the MWeb official website: https://www.mweb.im introduction video; it will show you how to use MWeb. We also suggest that you check the MWeb official help document: https://www.mweb.im/help.html
* Library Mode: CMD + 8 can now be used to set the category and title of the document Library at any time, and it is not limited to slide to the top of the document.
* Library Mode: In the document picture list in the outline view, pictures that are not referenced in the document will be displayed with a red title. Clicking on the picture in the picture list will jump to the place where the picture is referenced in the document.
* library Mode: fix the inaccurate number of documents in the category.
* Fixed the problem that the external mode is slow to open for the first time.
* Fix the problem that the table rows will be cut when there are too many rows in the insert table function.
* Fixed some bugs in tab drag sorting.
* Fixed some bugs sorted by title.
* The publishing service adds support for Yuque Enterprise Edition. When adding Yuque's publishing service, select Yuque Enterprise Edition.
* mermaid library updated to 8.8.2
* Other bug fixes and improvements.