Space flight as it ought to be: no friction, no speed limit, no brakes!
(There is also a free Lite version of this app called “Space Station Racer Lite”)
Space Station Racer is a unique racing game that uses realistic space flight physics. Race around 12 different race courses located on imaginary space stations from around the world, using nothing but your powerful thrusters to accelerate, turn, and brake.
- realistic (Newtonian) space flight physics
- 12 different race courses on twelve fictitious space stations of the near future
- 12 different liveries for your racer
Your racer has three large thrusters in the back, which you can rotate in different directions to accelerate, turn, or brake. When you turn on your thrusters, you will keep accelerating without ever reaching a maximum speed, because there is neither friction nor air resistance in space. And when you turn the thruster back off, you will not slow down, but keep going at undiminished speed forever. You can also turn your racer freely through 360° without any effect on your flight path, which allows you to direct the thrust wherever needed to obtain the optimal racing line. All this makes Space Station Racer a truly unique racing experience, unlike other futuristic racing games that use race car-like physics with friction and traction.
- Improved the look of the sky
- Fixed display of space station and racer livery previews under iOS 13
- Fixed a problem with game center sign-in
- Fixed a problem merging data from different devices
- Some other small fixes