iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone fuses innovative song creation with the iconic MPC workflow. It’s a powerhouse in your pocket. Whether you’re using the powerful sampler, dropping in some vocals, or integrating an Audio Unit, you’re sure to find everything you need.
Within the audio tracks, you can time warp, pitch shift, and rearrange your audio clips in real time. The sophistication of real time manipulation is captured in a simple workflow and sleek interface. You can choose from multiple input sources to record, including external mic channels, hardware audio interfaces, and IAA.
AUDIO UNIT TRACKS:
You can now load any Audio Units instrument into an Audio Unit Track! Control your AU instrument with a classic piano keyboard interface and an iMPC interface with note variation, Flux Link, Note Repeat, 16 Levels, and more. The app also features an improvement to the workflow for song creation. Song sequencing is faster, more powerful, and more flexible, so you have complete creative control.
100% NEW SOUND KIT AND MORE:
Designed exclusively for iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone, these kits cover some of the most iconic and cutting-edge beat genres available, from a range of beloved producers, all chosen from the Akai Professional vault. Each kit includes samples featuring sounds from punchy 808’s to melodic hits and stabs, designed for the best user experience possible.
The app also comes with 4 additional Sound Packs for FREE (valued at $20). Grab these packs in the AudioCopy Content Store: Bryson’s Soul, Dark Swang, and Metro Bang. iMPC University students have the opportunity to earn an additional Sound Pack, The Diploma! You can use them in hundreds of AudioCopy compatible apps (including iMPC for iPhone).
Unlock producer secrets and learn how to become a full fledged song creator with this tutorial series. iMPCU unlocks one course per day and gives you the tools you need to take your music to the next level. Fun for both new and experienced users, iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone offers an expansive dive into the world of beatmaking and song editing through these courses. We’re excited for you to try it!
- Record from built in mic, external mics, audio interfaces, instruments, etc.
- Record from Inter App Audio Apps
- Warp Tracks and Clips to match tempo
- Access several quick editing features on Audio Clips (Pitch shift, Time Stretch, Amplify, Crop, Split, Duplicate)
- Drag to arrange Audio Clips, snap them to an adjustable grid setting
- Advanced waveform editing
- Audio Unit tweak mode with full keyboard support (including 2 dozen scale modes from Chromatic to Blues to Aeolian)
- 100% New Sound Set, with 4 additional free Sound Packs
- Sample sounds from Spotify
- 64 Track Mixer with EQ and 4 FX sends (Reverb, Delay, Chorus/Flange, and one Inter App Audio Effect)
- Chop-shop provides intuitive multi-touch editing, trimming, auditioning, splicing, splicing and processing samples
- Tracks View shows an overview of all the tracks in your song
- 16 Levels mode with attack, velocity, length, and tuning settings for quickly creating variations of sounds
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- MPC Note Repeat featuring 1/8 note - 1/32T timing with latch
- IAA and Ableton Link support
- Share beats and songs seamlessly to YouTube
- 4 Mute Groups and custom-designed envelope filters for all pads
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste support
- Improved integration and support for iMPC Pro Packs and other Sound Packs from the AudioCopy Content Store
- Expert MIDI support including expanded options, multiple maps, and more
- Extensive undo/redo capabilities
- New Song Arrangement workflow and integrated Song Mode makes song creation easier than ever
- Drag entire Folders and Sound Packs directly to pads to load many sounds at once
Please reach out to us with feedback or help at [email protected]!
- Fix crash when instantiating AudioUnits (AUv3) on iOS 14
- Fix instability when undoing sound editor operations or deleting handles in the middle of a "live edit" (amplify, fade in/out, etc)
- Added terms of service for YouTube sharing
- Fix distorted monitoring of mono input sources on Audio Tracks
- Fix crash when rapid MIDI events come in during project close
- Fix incorrect loop points when dragging 48 khz samples from pad to pad
- Fix invisible text in AudioCopy dialog when in dark mode
- Fix scrolling in Tracks view for newer phones
- Fix solo behavior when deleting a soloed track
- Fix crash when canceling out of a mix-down at very end
- Fixed sound editor waveform display for wider phones
- Fix sound library crash when browsing into My Projects after a sound a project uses has been deleted
- New app icon