Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks, automatically added to Books, Music, or iTunes, instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Audio File Joining: Already ripped your CDs to MP3 or M4A? When your files are in the same format and have a constant bit rate, Audiobook Builder can quickly join them together.
• Enhanced Chapter Stops: Group files into chapters with custom names and artwork.
• Adjustable Quality Settings: Use the built-in presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste.
• Drag & drop straight from Music or iTunes and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
New in Audiobook Builder 2
• 64-bit compatibility, built for macOS Mojave and well beyond
• Up to 3x faster building at Normal Quality
• Up to 2x faster importing from CD
• Blindingly faster adding files and opening projects.
• HE-AAC encoding, for higher quality and smaller audiobooks, alongside the regular AAC encoding we’ve always supported.
• Dark mode support.
• And more!
Learn more about Audiobook Builder
• Download & print Audiobook Builder's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/audiobookbuilder
• Share with other Audiobook Builder users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about Audiobook Builder to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
• Brings compatibility enhancements for macOS 10.15 Catalina's Music, and Books. Look in Audiobook Builder’s preferences for new settings to automatically add your audiobooks to Books or Music.
• Improves temporary file management
• Enhanced for better compatibility with a wider variety of homemade audio files
• Includes minor user interface fixes and adjustments