Traveling to and from work, while exercising, or waiting in line - find your smile in a book with Audiobook Builder!
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPad, or other Apple devices. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in Books, Music, or iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Import directly from audio CDs: As you import, Audiobook Builder automatically ejects each CD and asks for the next.
• Join the audio files you already have: Already ripped your CDs or have a collection of audio files? Audiobook Builder can quickly join them together.
• Create enhanced chapter stops: Group files into chapters with custom names and artwork.
• Choose your own quality settings: Use the built-in presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste.
• Drag & drop straight from Music or iTunes and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
Learn more about Audiobook Builder
• Download & print Audiobook Builder's built-in help: https://www.splasm.com/audiobookbuilder
• Share with other Audiobook Builder users in our forums: https://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about Audiobook Builder to [email protected] We're happy to help!
• Brings Audiobook Builder 2.1.3’s fix for occasionally shortened MP3 files to our macOS 11.3 Big Sur users. Tests show the issue doesn't happen on macOS 11.2.3 or earlier so everyone’s got the fix now.
• Corrects an issue in Audiobook Builder 2.1.3 that broke the Add Music and Add iTunes feature.