Traveling to and from work, while exercising, or waiting in line - find your smile in a book with Audiobook Builder!
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in Books, Music, or iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Import directly from audio CDs: As you import, Audiobook Builder automatically ejects each CD and asks for the next.
• Join the audio files you already have: Already ripped your CDs or have a collection of audio files? Audiobook Builder can quickly join them together.
• Create enhanced chapter stops: Group files into chapters with custom names and artwork.
• Choose your own quality settings: Use the built-in presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste.
• Drag & drop straight from Music or iTunes and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
Learn more about Audiobook Builder
• Download & print Audiobook Builder's built-in help: https://www.splasm.com/audiobookbuilder
• Share with other Audiobook Builder users in our forums: https://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about Audiobook Builder to [email protected] We're happy to help!
Audiobook Builder 2.2.6 fixes a glitch with renaming individual Chapters, corrects an issue preventing OS X 10.11 and macOS 10.12 users from creating new documents, and restores contextual menus in Cover and Chapter artwork for our macOS 13 Ventura users. We hope you enjoy this update. Please send questions or feedback to [email protected]!