• Import directly from audio CDs: As you import, Audiobook Builder automatically ejects each CD and asks for the next.
• Join the audio files you already have: Already ripped your CDs or have a collection of audio files? Audiobook Builder can quickly join them together.
• Create enhanced chapter stops: Group files into chapters with custom names and artwork.
• Choose your own quality settings: Use the built-in presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste.
• Drag & drop straight from Music or iTunes and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
• Ready for macOS 11 Big Sur. Built for Intel and Apple Silicon.
• Zaps a potenial ‘mdat’ atom length issue. This hasn’t prevented playback in Apple’s audiobook or music players, but could’ve affected third-party players or devices.
• Includes minor user interface adjustments.