Score Wizard is a PDF sheet music viewer created by a pianist for other pianists, musicians and music lovers. From visual score enhancement to automated page turns - it does it all:
- Automatically clean, crop, rotate and straighten your scores
- Train scores for automated page turns, use a BT pedal, or wink to flip
- Annotate scores with free drawing, text and music symbols
- Convert images from photo library into PDF scores
- Rearrange pages with drag-and-drop, duplicate and delete
- Create link buttons to skip to specific pages
- Manage your library with iOS's own Files App interface
- Convenient bookmarks and setlists
- Save and retrieve scores from your favorite cloud service
- Use a lightweight and convenient metronome
New annotation feature: white-out. Find it alongside "Draw" and "Highlight" in the annotation palette - it is essentially a pen with white color. The width is determined by the slider above it, the same as with drawing and highlighting.
Additionally, this build includes a few stability fixes.