Create GPS traces with waypoints while running, hiking, strolling, etc! Offline map support and no time restrictions. Send GPX files that you save to your friends or save them for your next outing.
GPX Viewer is ideal for active people!
1. Leave waypoints and notes. Save the GPX file and re-upload it in GPX Viewer for later use or send the GPX file you saved to a friend or relative to finish up tracking (for example, if you ran out of time, weather conditions worsened, etc.).
2. Record your outings for later use or to share.
3. Record and compare with future outings.
4. TIME, SPEED, and ALTITUDE of your outings. If you are an athlete compare your time and pace in different altitudes!
6. GPS coordinates of current location should you need to share.
7. Offline caching of maps for using in remote locations without a cell signal.
8. GPS signal strength indicator. If you fear you will soon lose your GPS signal, cache the map information and use it offline.
9. Edit waypoints after you have already saved them.
10. Multiple map sources to optimize your outdoor experience for urban and outdoor settings.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life