Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic UI.
• For iTunes & iCloud Music Library.
• Use Drag and Drop to add multiple items to Up Next, Play or Shuffle.
• Landscape Mode (Split or Full Screen).
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• Dark Theme (In-App Purchase)
• Micro Player, Swipe horizontally on Mini Player to condense it to Micro Player.
• Sort, Group, and Style
‣ Sort by Recently Added, Recently Played, Year, Rating, Play Count and more.
‣ Group Playlists into Albums, Artists, Genres etc.
• Choose between List or Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from.
‣ You can also choose to view Albums or Playlists as Dropdown.
Note: Marvis remembers the Sort & Style Options for each Grouping type uniquely.
Playlists & Genres remember Sort, Group & Style options for each Playlist/Genre uniquely as well.
Important: Marvis requires Music.app to be installed.
This update has a tiny version bump, yet includes significant features, fixes & improvements.
• Redesigned Play Actions Menu (Long tap an item to present).
‣ Songs: Rate directly from Action Menu, there's no need to open details to rate.
‣ We know light menu blinded some of you, so the new menu supports Dark Theme.
• AirPlay 2: Multi-Room Audio now supported.
• Support for 1 Column Grid.
‣ For those who liked pre-iOS 7 Music.app Landscape Cover Flow, we'll implement similar animation in an update.
• Cloud Toggle in Sidebar.
‣ Quickly Toggle between downloaded and Cloud music without needing to go inside settings.
• Share option now fetches an Apple Music / iTunes link for you to share.
‣ Available for Songs only. Album & Artist support in a future update.
• Improved Volume Bar's Swipe recognition.
There's much more that's fixed and updated behind the scenes, that many of you might not even notice.
More awesome updates on the way, stay tuned and please leave a rating if you've been enjoying Marvis, it gives us an adrenaline boost and helps us work harder, faster and better.
Thanks, everyone for the support.