RV Dump Station Finder is the most advanced RV dump station app on iOS.
Here is some of the information RV Dump Station Finder shows you when searching for dump stations:
• What the dump station area looks like on a map.
• Estimated fee.
• What hours and seasons the dump station operates.
• Flush water availability.
• Potable water availability.
• Driving distance from your location.
• How long since that dump station's information has been updated.
In addition to this information, RV Dump Station Finder provides you with the contact information of the dump station's management when known.
• As soon as the app is launched, a map appears that populates RV dump station locations within a 50-mile radius of your location.
• You can adjust your search radius: as small as 20 miles or as wide as 100 miles.
• Dump stations can be filtered by price and location type; e.g (gas station, rest area, campground).
• Built in search bar so you can find dump stations in the cities you want to visit.
• Built in navigation that allows your phone to take you directly to the dump station without leaving the app.
How it Works:
• Every dump station has a crowd-sourced description that is provided and kept up-to-date by RVers who have used the dump station in the past.
• We've opted for quality over quantity when it comes to the information RV Dump Station Finder delivers you. All new dump station locations are manually reviewed to help prevent inaccurate information from being uploaded to the database.
• RVers can also leave reviews and pictures of dump stations they have used to provide further information to future RVers.
We understand that things happen. Dump stations close down, fees change, and information that was once accurate can become out-of-date. That’s we’ve made it an easy process to report inaccurate information found within reviews and dump station locations. Simply tap the “report” button, select the information that is inaccurate, and send off your report. Data inaccuracy reports are always manually reviewed by a member of our team and fixed the same day.
RV Dump Station Finder connects to a database in the cloud that can be updated in the background 24/7. This means that new dump stations are added to your device daily without having to update the app and fill up more of that valuable space on your phone!
All dump station locations are submitted by users of our app. This means that more popular camping destinations will have a higher density of RV dump stations than less popular camping locations. We’re adding several dump station submissions every day to our already 2,000+ location database as we continue to expand. We have dump station locations throughout the continental United States. And if you know of any dump stations that aren’t currently in the app please share your secret! :) We appreciate all contributions from our users and their support of the RVer community.
RV Dump Station Finder is built by RVers, for RVers. And by that we mean that we are very open to new features that our users suggest. If something is not up to par, or there’s a feature that you can’t live without, drop us an email at email@example.com. We want to hear what you have to say.
A new version is out and we are proud to announce these new features:
• The ability to filter by location type; e.g (gas station, rest area, campground).
• The ability to exclude dump stations without water from your searches.
• The ability to see flush water and potable water information on map pins.
• The ability to sign into the app using your Google or Twitter account.
In addition to those new features, we've made these changes:
• Solved a problem where the app's session would expire during an idle state and would prevent new searches.
• Various UI improvements to make our app a better user experience for users with larger screens.