Baseball Lights uses Philips Hue Lights to create an immersive experience when your favorite team scores, just like it would be if you were at the game.
- Choose from all MLB teams
- Each team has its own home run and run scored light show and sound.
- Live scoring updates where lights will trigger automatically when one of your favorite teams scores. Note: Scoring play triggers will occur between 10-20 seconds after a run is scored. If you are watching the game live, pausing the game for the delay time in seconds will give you a more real-time scoring effect. App must be running in the background for scoring plays to trigger.
- Team colors will be shown after the light show completes with the option to set your own hue scene.
- Great for notifications for other teams you follow.
- Trigger the lights and sound in the app, or the on the Apple Watch.
- Turn off lights and / or sound by team.
- You can send the sound throughout the house with Airplay 2 and bluetooth support
- Apple Watch app - Now you can trigger a scoring play right from the watch.
- Rich Notifications - When team scores a run that exists in myTeams a notification will be sent with the team that scored, who scored, and current score.
- Apple Watch notifications support.