GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
Optimized for M1 and Intel Macs.
And much more…
• Preferences: Open: PhotoRaw: Batch Settings for RAW Developer
• View: Scroll to
• View: Zoom: Set Zoom for all Windows
• IPTC/XMP: Persons: Copy Keywords
• Edit: Smart: Smart Insert Options
• Batch Action: Export/Export not if Regex
• Faces:XMP Faces: Delete Face IDs
• Batch Action: Assign Profile if Image contains no Profil
• IPTC/XMP: XMP Specific: Update XMP Exif Tags from Exif Record
• IPTC/XMP: XMP Specific: Remove all editable IPTC/XMP
• Import and export of Quite OK Image
• Import and export of farbfeld
• Import and export of Dune AAI
• Import of Naïve Image Format
• File: Import from Device (Continuity Camera)
• Window: Change Tool Settings in all open Windows
• View: Large Preview: menu commands for 100% preview and histogram in browser
• Edit: Copy: Keywords
• Edit: Paste: Keywords
• Browser: Exif: Set Exif date to: Filename improved
• Browser: optional display of lens added
• Browser: optional display of embedded Photoshop paths added
• Browser: optional display of maker and model below thumbnails
• Browser: Exif: Set Exif date from GPS works with and without existing GPS time tag
• Effect: HDR: Apply GainMap respects the orientation tag
• Browser: Exif: Set Exif date to: improved setting of movie dates
• TIFF import: support for tiled old-style JPEG compressed files from NextStep
• Preferences: Open: Profiles: improved dialog layout
• Missing profile dialog: improved dialog layout
• Import of SVG: added second library option to preferences
• Brush tool support for scaled patterns
• FaceSDK updated
• ExifTool updated
• dynaPDF updated
• libRaw updated
• Batch action: change canvas size supports cm and inch as unit in addition to pixel
• PNG export: Exif record support added
• PNG export: storing of resolution (pHYs) can be enabled/disabled
• WebP export: improved
• Exif to XMP bridge improved
• XMP to Exif bridge improved
• Preferences: General: Window Content - option to display color profile
• Edit: Paste: Enlarge and Paste top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right added
• Edit shortcuts dialog
• Browser: lossless rotation of JPEGs creates only a new thumbnail if the original file contains a thumbnail
• improved Exif: Exif data: Delete tags
• PNG export option added for sRGB profiles
• Browser: optional display of Spotlight comment below thumbnails added
• alphabetical sorting of color profile lists
• PAM import improved
• Layer: Transform improved
• Duplicate filename dialog improved
• Find duplicates results dialog is now resizeable
• PICT import of clippings improved
• Effect: Frame: Round Corners - preview added
• Effect: Frame: Feathering - preview added
• GraphicConverter Image Format shows now a preview in the Finder
• Browser: added more sorting variants
• Export TIFF: option for reduction of grayscale with only b/w to bilevel
• Browser: Picture Catalog dialog and export improved
• Browser: HTML Catalog dialog and export improved
• Browser context menu: added a copy and paste submenu for related functions