GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
Optimized for M1 and Intel Macs.
And much more…
• Edit: Navigation: Delete and Close
• Browser/Slideshow: Sort by ISO, ISO & F Number, F Number & ISO
• Smart Crop with Options Black&White
• Smart Crop with Black&White batch action
• Preferences: Browser: Formats allows to limit the displayed formats in the browser show popup
• General Metadata: Wallpaper: Edit Display Times for editing HEIC Wallpapers
• Effect: Blur: Box Blur
• Effect: Blur: Gaussian Blur
• Effect: Blur: Dics Blur
• Effect: Blur: Bokeh Blur
• Effect: Adjust Saturation in Color Range
• Edit: Crop: Crop Selection, Save & Next
• Edit: Smart: Smart Paste
• Batch Action: Correct Horizon
• Batch Action: Horizontal automatic Correction
• Import of ORF of the OM-1
• IT translation was completely reviewed
• Metadata General:Specifics: Set Exif Data from CSV
• Preferences PhotoRAW: Option for disabling automatic brightness during import with LibRaw
• Collage remembers last settings and reuses them for the next collage
• Opening GPX files from browser displays all selected tracks in one map
• Despeckle can now work onto the inverted image
• Preferences Slideshow: Sound and Movie: adjustment of movie volume relative to the system sound
• Histogram dialog displays 16 bit histograms
• JPEG-XL added support for 16 bit per channel and color profiles
• Print Catalog: metadata separator can be changed
• improved support for updated OneDrive
• improved import of DCS EPS
• Face detection SDK updated to version 8 (this change increase the system requirement to macOS 10.13 or newer
• QuickLook in browser: play/pause of videos with shortcut P
• QuickLook in browser: next/previous page of PDFs with shortcut + und -
• QuickLook in browser: display quality of PDFs improved
• Print catalog settings splitted into three panels for small screens
• batch action process all frames of an animated GIF, PNG
• Browser list view display file format
• Improved naming of browser preference for showing localized file names
• Folder names for Save & Next can be modified
• File: Save for Web: added WebP as format option
• Browser:Rename batch
• Preferences: General: Update - Beta channel support
• Browser: Set subfolder name in popup
• support for XMP field personality (used by GettyImages)
• Browser: Quick Convert: support for save into source folder and copy original to subfolder
• trackpad can use zoom steps from the menu (if enabled in the prefs part general/edit)
• added Apple and Google maps toolbar icons to the image window
• added zoom gesture to browser
• added command + and - for zoom in browser
• option double click onto folders in browser supports redirect to Finder
• browser: command cursor up goes one folder up and selects the previous folder
• browser: shortcuts for view modes are shown in the menu
• File Attributes: Label: Remove
• Browser: improved file preview for not supported file formats with existing QuickLook extension
• Preferences: Open: Metadata - optional support for sidecar files even if the image format can contain XMP data
• Picture: Colors: Change Color Depth Dynamically - option to disable the dithering
• Browser: Map - support for right mouse button click to define or apply stored locations
• IPTC/XMP: XMP Specific: Set UUID
• Preferences: Save: General - option to add/update document IDs
• Resize: Scale - movie scaling supports more scaling algorithms
• import of GEM Image improved
• Browser: Quick Scale: support for WebP