GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
And much more…
New Features Include:
* Browser: fetch all used keywords function
* Browser: fetch all used locations function
* Image context menu inside border: offers change of color
* Picture Invert: Duo-Tone
* Browser: location palette
* Preferences: General/Misc option to select launch language different to system language
* Image context menu: copy and apply aspect ratio
* Browser: Option-Space stores the current frame of a movie next to the movie
* Browser context menu: Interpolate Exif date enforced added
* Browser context menu: Quick Convert into same Folder added
* Browser context menu: Add XMP Faces as Finder Tags
* Preferences Browser Cache: prefetch option
* Browser context menu in flat view: Open enclosing Folder in new Browser added
Updated features Include
* Browser prefs: option to assign space key to full screen preview
* Removed obsolete IPTC/URL comment from dialogs
* Prefs convert&modify autoconvert: added optional additional delay for slow volumes
* Added automatic deselection before page change
* Added format options to c source export format
* Added show submenu to browser context menu
* Rewrite of interpolate Exif code; will now catch more cases
* Autoplay option for QuickLook
* Prefs slideshow: option to auto continue after click into file list
* Preferences browser/misc: show path in footer
* LUTs submenu is now sorted
* Scale pdf supports non-proportional scaling
* Sorting mode: orientation & name
* Preferences memory: option to ignore selection as change of document
* Batch action: macro
* Edit/find QR code detects now bar codes, too
* Slideshow shortcuts: q zooms 100%; w shows fullscreen
* Measure of line dumps the angle to the comment area
* Replaced command = shortcut with command 1 due a conflict with command + on US layout keyboards