GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
And much more…
• Select every Nth item in the browser
• Browser: Metadata: Remove keywords, rating, label and tags
• Browser: Context menu: Select items with resource fork
• Effects: Objective-Correction: Equalize Ton 2D
• Rescale: Scale and Crop
• Effect: Red Eye: Fix Animal Eye
• browser: additional display mode small list
• export png: new dynamic filter for quick optimal filter selection
• picture: size: social media: added additional presets matching Instagram requirements
• prefs part slideshow/sound and music: option for playing a music file during a slideshow
• simple rename supports rename with pdf title
• set exif date from file name support parent folder name as option
• dynamic desktop export supports h24 metadata tag
• modernized file manager calls for many import, export, browser and batch conversion routines
• slice rectangles are now stored as focus regions in the XMP metadata; this avoids the creation of a deprecated resource fork
• PNG import supports eXIf chunk
• options for copy filename
• added new Resize menu for optimized access
• Resize: added preview to Scale, Crop and Blur
• updated XMP SDK to version 2020
• creation of a new image from a frame of a movie with GPS will now retain the GPS
• raw developer can default to last settings