Best night photos on your iPhone, powered by AI. Now supporting the iPhone 11 Ultra-Wide camera as well.
Deemed as the best iPhone camera app for night photos by 9to5Mac.
Featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / BGR / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker / Product Hunt "#1 Product of The Day"
“There’s no question that low-light images captured with NeuralCam look markedly better overall than ones taken with the iPhone’s integrated camera app, if not perfect.”
“NeuralCam is not just the best iPhone camera app for night shots, but it is head-and-shoulders above the other apps.”
The Next Web:
“The good thing is you can run it even if you have a model as old as an iPhone 6. (..) Pretty useful in extremely dark conditions.”
NeuralCam is the Night Mode camera app for your iPhone. Shoot vivid, brighter and clearer images in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
NeuralCam blends computational photography and machine learning to bring the most out of your low-light shots.
How it works:
- Open the app and hold your camera steady for a few seconds as you take the photo.
- NeuralCam captures a varying number of frames and uses advanced image processing algorithms and machine learning to intelligently merge the frames and brighten the colors to obtain a single high-quality image.
- Image processing completes in a few seconds
- The result: a clearer, brighter, sharper, more defined, and colorful image.
- Swipe down on the photo to go back to camera view
NeuralCam - Night Camera helps you shoot:
- Beautiful photos in the dark
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
- Ultra-Wide landscapes at night
Tag your photos with the #neuralcam hashtag or send us your best shots at email@example.com to get featured on our social channels. You can also send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.
- The handheld results have blown me away. Absolutely worth the price.
- Blows the regular camera out of the park for night shots, I have had nothing but awesome results. Genuinely impressed, no brainer.
- Excellent algorithm! Undoubtedly the best app for low light photos!
- The one camera app to rule them all, amazing night shots.
- On my iPhone XS, comparing the default camera with NeuralCam is like comparing chalk & cheese. Well done NeuralCam
- True NightSight competitor.
- Without a doubt the best app to take photos in low light, and I bought and tried them all!
- Gives new life to an already accomplished iPhone XS camera. This really is like magic.
- This app is hands-down the best low light app I’ve ever used on iOS, and the most similar to Google’s NightSight.
- The app works on iPhone 6 and newer devices, running iOS 12 or newer. It doesn’t work on iPhone 5s
- Speed, performance and photo resolution varies across different devices
- The app is compatible with all iPhone cameras: Ultra-Wide, Wide, Front-Facing and Telephoto, based on the device model you're using
- For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the front-facing camera isn’t supported at the moment
- All image processing happens on the device, ensuring the privacy of your images
- GPS Data Support
- EXIF Data Support
- Telephoto Lens (2X) Support
- Ultra-Wide Lens (0.5X) Support
- Grid options (3:3 / 4:4 / Golden Ratio)
- HEIC Output Support
- Timer (Off / 2 seconds/ 10 seconds)
- Tripod Mode (long exposure)
List of supported devices and photo output resolutions:
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone SE
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 7
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 7 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 8
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 8 Plus
2576 x 1932 - iPhone X
3088 x 2320 - iPhone XR
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS Max
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro Max
Tripod mode, updated Focus functionality and an improved UI, all the new stuff in NeuralCam 1.3
- Tripod mode - We enabled long exposure using the Tripod mode functionality. If it's dark enough, the Tripod feature will become available through the Tripod icon displayed top-right and you can use it to capture even brighter, higher quality photos at night. We recommend placing the iPhone on a tripod to make the best use of this feature
- Updated Focus - We changed the behavior of the Focus functionality: you can now move the slider left/right to adjust the focus (compared to the previous implementation, where you had to tap on the Focus yellow triangle in order to adjust the Focus)
- Improved UI - All the icons have been changed to better reflect the NeuralCam brand, along with the Library Preview which is now visible bottom-left
Amaze us with your night photos! Send any photos to email@example.com to be featured on our social media channels! Enjoy using NeuralCam.