Draw a track for the sledder to ride on! The classic and super addictive sandbox game, Line Rider is now available with new features to help you create your track:
- Scrub through the timeline to go to any point in time.
- Pause in the middle of the track and see live physics updates as you draw.
- Visualize the trajectory of the sledder with onion skin.
- Move, adjust, and copy lines with the select tool.
Multiple riders are here!
- Add up to 3 riders
- Move start points
- Playback Camera Focus: Set which riders the camera follows (or deselect all for fixed camera)
- Hidden new physics feature ;)
And a lot of other changes:
- Eraser tool is bigger, visualized, and isn't affected by zoom level
- Double tap the pan button to bring the rider into view
- Made timeline not automatically fade away during playback (tap to hide)
- Active buttons are now highlighted in a blue circle
- Changed font
- Added tutorials
- Added button for sending feedback (look in Help)