Shiori Web is an app that allows you to record the article you are reading or the video you are watching as it is and resume it at any time.
[Save articles you are reading]
With Shiori Web, you can always read the article you are reading from the middle, as if you were holding a bookmark on your website.
[Save the video you are watching]
If you use Shiori Web, you can save the playback position of the video and resume watching from there, as if you were holding a bookmark in the video.
【I recommend this hotel】
・ Those who want to resume from where they were reading articles
・ Person who wants to save how far he / she was watching video
・ Those who surf the web a lot
・ Those who watch a lot of videos
Currently, only Safari is supported.
[Supported video sites]
Youtube, Nico Nico Douga, Dailymotion, etc.
* Cannot be used with browsers other than Safari.
* If you are using an ad blocker, the article may be misaligned.
* Due to the specifications, it cannot be used in places where there is no internet connection.
* Due to the specifications of each video site / web site, there are some sites where the status cannot be saved.
* Due to the specifications, PDF is not supported.
Added support for Ted.com.
Added support for SPA.
Fixed minor bugs and improved functions.
Fine-tuned the UI.