Amblyopia, also called lazy eye, is a disorder of sight due to the eye and brain not working well together. It results in decreased vision in an eye that otherwise typically appears normal. It is the most common cause of decreased vision in a single eye among children and younger adults.
Amblyopia - Lazy Eye - vision exercises which help to improve and fix this problem.
How to use:
1. App have 20 different vision exercises from simple to difficult
2. Choose exercise which you want use
3. Each exercise made for 3 age groups: under 5 years, from 5 to 12 years and above 12 years. Choose a suitable group.
4. Cover your healthy eye.
5. 1 or 2 feet distance from the screen, depending on screen size. The point of the exercise is to make your eye move around the eye socket.
6. Dark room.
7. Perform the exercise for 5 minutes.
8. 15-20 minutes of exercises every day, twice a day, with your healthy eye covered. Combine with the other vision exercises in this app.
Treatment is continued as long as vision improves. It is not worthwhile continuing to patch for more than 6 months if no improvement continues.
A few small improvements in the sequence of exercises