Welcome to My Baby Heartbeat!
You are in a moment of recording your baby's heartbeat, check the heart rate, save and share the record and heartbeat chart with your loved ones.
How is it work?
App records heartbeat sound with your device built-in microphone, the record is processed by audio frequency filters to clear noises and interferences. In the next step App determines heart rate and finaly improves sound to give you high quality record.
- Easy to use
- User-Friendly Interface
- Record your own and fetal heartbeat
- Determine your and your baby’s heart rate
- Improve heartbeat sound
- Save heart beat chart image
- Save and share heartbeat records
How can I record my baby's heartbeat?
First check your own heart beat and make record.
To do this, take your phone and press it firmly with the microphone against the chest from the side of the heart.
Be sure "Adult" mode chosen. Tap on "Record" button and do the record. Record time must be not less than 15 seconds. At the end tap "Record" button again to stop recording.
Now you can play your heart beat and save heart beat chart image. Tap "Play" to listen your heart.
Listen your record for at least 15 seconds to determine your heart rate and press “Stop”.
Now you can share and save the record. If you made a record in the correct place, the system will detect your heartbeat and the "Improve" button will become active. Now you can press this button and hear an improved sound.
Once you are successful with recording your heartbeat, you can start to record your baby's heartbeat. Take your phone and press it firmly with the microphone against the abdomen. Select the "Pregnant" mode (11-40 weeks) and press the "Record" button. Then repeat the same steps as with your own heartbeat.
Make yourself comfortable while recording. Eliminate extraneous noise. Try several places on abdomen to find best for record baby's heartbeat. Use headphones to listen.
When can I hear my baby's heartbeat?
For the best results, use “My Baby Heartbeat” after reaching 11 week.
Which device can I use?
You can use any iPhone or any iPad.
App translated into 23 languages:
English, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Select a subscription:
We offer week, month, 6-month and 12-month subscriptions with free 3-days trial. For existing users after App update special month subscription with one month free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your App Store Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto- renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- Manage or cancel your subscription from your user settings in the App Store at any time after purchasing.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.advanceyourapp.com/baby-heartbeat/
Customer Support: email@example.com
- This app is NOT a medical device and it should NOT be used as one.
- This app has not been reviewed by the FDA, and is NOT intended to be a replacement for medical advice of any kind.
- For any medical questions or concerns regarding your pregnancy and your baby’s health, please consult with your doctor.
- Fully Improved UI
- New heartbeat recording and improvement system with audio frequency filters
- Determine your and your baby's heart rate
- Save heart beat chart image
- Save and share records with improvement heartbeat sound
- Localized into 23 languages
- Now free with in-app Subscriptions