iSTB allows you to watch IPTV from MAC address based providers which use Stalker Middleware and providers using the Xtream Codes API.
**Please use the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported**
**Some providers are not supported**
- Add/remove unlimited portals
- Connect to multiple portals at once with profile groups
- Search genres by name
- Search channels by name
- Add channels to a favorites list
- Full electronic programming guide or EPG (dependent on your provider)
- View VOD content (dependent on your provider)
- Catch up on past programs (dependent on your provider)
- Watch VOD with subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Resuming of VOD and catch up content
- Play audio in background
- Cast to TV (May not work with all providers. Requires VLC app to be installed and a Chromecast.)
- Play picture in picture (iPad)
- Watch content in portrait or landscape
- Dark theme
- And more!
- This app works with MAC address & Xtream Codes based IPTV providers and M3U playlists only. Download the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported.
- You will need a valid subscription with an IPTV provider to watch content. This app does not offer any video or audio content itself.
- All content is provided by your IPTV provider. If you have any questions or problems regarding the content or your subscription, please contact your IPTV provider directly.
- You will need an active internet connection to watch content. Data charges may apply. Please check with your internet provider directly.
- Added VOD & catch up title in player controls
- Added volume control in player - pan vertically on the right edge
- Added displaying of number of items in VOD & TV series categories
- Added ability to use subtitles from provider for Stalker portals
- Added ability to clear cached data for all profiles - access from app preferences
- Fixed an issue with connecting to some Xtream Codes portals
- Fixed an issue with subtitles screen opening behind video when in fullscreen
- Potentially fixed an issue with stream stopping after some time when opening in VLC