Do you remember the last time you using a real timer? TomoNow 2 can make your time management more interesting. Without too much thought, it's easy to get started.
(There is a one-time purchase for the pro pack in the app.)
- It feels different: A specially designed UI feels like a real timer. Helps you to improve your focus and avoid interruption.
- Full-function focus timer: TomoNow 2's timing tools are highly flexible and easy to customize.
- Accessibility: TomoNow has been optimized for accessibility and is suitable for daily usage by visually impaired people.
- To-do list: Focus on the current task. Use as "current actions list" to incorporate the TomoNow 2 into your time management workflow. You can make a plan and follow the progress. TomoNow 2 also provides an undo function to prevent accidental deletion.
- Statistics: Record your daily work efficiency. It's easy to analyze and review. Include day, week, month, and time count since you start using TomoNow 2
- Task history: Manage finished tasks, repeat any of them. (Pro)
- Widget: Timer and task list widget that you can put on the home screen.
- Watch app: Start focus from Apple watch! Set and add a task. Work perfectly in the background.
- iCloud sync: Sync task list and history between your devices. (Pro)
- Sound themes: Reality, Glass, Synth, and Classic sound theme. (Pro)
- Siri shortcut & URL scheme support.
- TomoNow 2 is designed and developed by an indie developer.
- Using open-source project：
Gidole - Open Source Modern DIN (MIT): https://github.com/larsenwork/Gidole
Long break now works without auto focus.