- Store bookmarks in your iOS device locally and synced between your devices with iCloud syncing if you enable it. No other servers or apps can touch your data.
- Search your bookmarks in Spotlight.
- Tag your bookmarks, organize and categorize them.
- Save any URLs from other iOS apps by using share extension.
- Take snapshot for your bookmark when you want to read them later or backup the page even if the URL is broken or server is down. Snapshot will be stored locally and synced with iCloud (if you enable iCloud Sync).
- Log in your Pinbaord account and sync data.
- Save bookmark including all the images, stored them in Dagon's gallery. You can use the images as you wish lately.
• The tag list view supports pull to refresh and sync tags with Pinboard.
• Tags support delete and rename.
• Provide “Force push to Pinboard” in the context menu of the bookmark, you can manually push the un-synced changes to Pinboard.
• Several minor fixes