The Inhaler Counter app is a new version, of the app of the same name, that was developed 4 years ago. This is a new and improved version with features that have been asked for by users.
Use this application to keep track of your inhaler usage.
- Keep track of your inhaler usage with warning notifications when you are nearly running out
- Easily define when the app should notify you that you are running out
- Have your current count as a badge on the app's icon so you can keep track without even opening the app
- Easily reset your inhaler counter in the settings page.
- Dark mode is now supported
- It will automatically sync with your phone's settings
- The app integrates with Apple's Health App. See the inhaler usage tracked in this app also in the Health app!
- Add alarms to remind you to take your inhalers
NOTE: This app is intended to only be used on iOS devices with access to your Health data. Therefore this app is not yet supported on iPads. If this is something you would like to be supported in future versions contact us to let us know.
Add new Inhalers
- Add additional inhalers to the application to so you can have both your reliever and preventative inhalers on the same app
- More features for additional inhalers coming soon
- Add an alarm to remind you to take your preventative inhaler
- Add and remove alarms whenever you want
We hope you are finding this app useful. If so please leave a review!
If you have any feedback or ideas for future version email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.