Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling "Crash Dive".
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
* Moddable game files if you feel like hacking.
• Fixed Time of Day slider not updating correctly in Custom Game menu
• Custom Game menu remembers last settings across game sessions
• Made compass pointer tip white
• Raised Text Entry dialog above software keyboard
• Added long-press crash dive to AA mode dive button
• Added Custom Markers (in the Waypoints toolbar)
• Modding: Added “Constant Sonar” option, where some DEs ping regularly even when not hunting.
• Fixed bug where sub could be at 9 ft depth but still run at surfaced speed
• Fixed bug where incorrect sunrise/sunset times could be displayed for first day of mission