The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
• Get smart content suggestions while browsing. Say you’re reading a news story or checking out a recipe, now you can pull up the bottom bar to discover related pages and articles.
• To make app navigation simpler, we’ve moved certain actions like “Open in Safari” and “Refresh” to the Share menu, accessible from the bottom bar of the app.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!