The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Personalize your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Reminder: you can now search privately with incognito mode. Turn on “incognito mode” in app settings and your search and browsing history will not be saved. You can also enable Touch ID for incognito mode, ensuring that only you can re-enter your existing incognito session if you exit the app.