GymGoal Lite is a lighter version of GymGoal. It allows for a more compact variation of features and for the options of animations to be stored online (although they can be fully downloaded after which you will not need an Internet connection to access them).
The Lite version includes a very large subset of GymGoal features: the full exercise database (expandable); the full selection of workout routines (expandable); workout progress tracking; all calculators.
Check it out and Gym Goal Lite will prove to include more features than almost any other "full-featured" iPhone fitness app.
• 280 exercises. You can add your own exercises. You can add your pictures to any exercise.
• Animations (animations are stored online, but they may be cached on the device), images, step by step instructions and performance tips.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Comprehensive tracking system for strength and cardio workouts.
• Body Weight, One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Progress tables and graphs are provided for everything, from workout logs to calculators.
• Ability to send workout logs to your email.
• Ability to back up your data to gymgoal.com (free) to prevent any data loss.
Please note that GymGoal Lite does not have some features found in the full version, for example scheduling or measurements. You may want to try Free GymGoal Workouts to get the idea about all GymGoal features.