iRa Pro™ has defined a new standard in mobile video surveillance by delivering a video command center to the palm of your hand. Inspired by the needs of the high-end security industry, iRa Pro enables users to view multiple live video feeds directly from cameras or from video management servers in an incredibly intuitive touchscreen user interface. Users can navigate between hundreds of cameras effortlessly and control pan-tilt-zoom cameras with a simple swipe of a finger.
iRa Pro will unlock the hidden potential in your existing or future video investment by allowing untethered access to video feeds. First responders now have immediate mobile access to live situational video to help them provide a higher level of service from existing camera investments. iRa Pro™ unlocks the hidden potential in every camera installation and expands the ROI on this investment.
- Hand-held video command center for live video
- Thumbnail (6 at a time) and full screen video viewing
- PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) camera motion control by dragging or tapping to center on a target
- iPhone finger touchscreen control - drag and pinch
- Camera organization for rapid camera access
- Still image capture and email support
- Milestone XProtect Enterprise, Professional or Basis+ Server
- OnSSI NetDVMS
- JVC VR-N900U & VR-N1600U Network Video Recorders
- AXIS Video Encoders (CCTV analog camera access)
- All cameras supported by the above servers for video or PTZ
- All cameras supporting server push Motion JPEG video (Axis, Linksys, Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba)
- All Axis IP Fixed & PTZ cameras
- Quickset GeminEye IP enabled PTZ
- Pelco-D PTZ control protocol for analog PTZs using ethernet to serial converter
End users who purchase iRa Pro must have a working knowledge of network and digital camera system installation and configuration.
If you are interested in becoming a local integrator, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/partners to register.
For a detailed list of compatible hardware and other system requirements, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/ira