iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 90 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 90 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Apple Watch app, Keyboard extension.
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• New for iOS 10: iMessage App & Today Widget.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
NEW: iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
Messaging your overseas friend or business partner becomes seamless with the new iTranslate iMessage app. Instantly translate words and phrases in over 90 languages right in iMessage.
Additionally, we are bringing the power of iTranslate to any communication & social media app — whether that is WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Mail, or Slack — with iTranslate's new Keyboard Extension.
• Use Direct Voice Translation for even faster messaging
• Simply copy a received message and the keyboard automatically translates it into your chosen language
• Enjoy two-way translation in real time when both users are using iTranslate
• Handy emoji flags for rapid language identification & smart language detection
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 50 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at http://www.itranslate.com
Visit http://support.itranslate.com or contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Langauge overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
iTranslate will always translate in over 90 languages for free. If you choose to upgrade to iTranslate PRO, you will receive a free trial that provides offline translation, voice conversations, website translation and verb conjugations for 7 days. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will automatically renew each month at a price of $2.99 per month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the date of renewal. You can manage your iTunes subscription in the App Store settings after purchase. Apple does not currently allow cancellations of the current subscription period.
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
- Performance and reliability improvements
If you like iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using iTranslate!