★★★★★ CNN and TIME Magazine rated GolfCard as the #1 iPhone app for Fathers Day
★★★★★ #1 golf app on Android, as seen on TWO national TV ads
Welcome to GolfCard Pro!!! A major leap forward in golfing.
GolfCard Pro is a professional ALL-IN-ONE app for the casual and serious golfer.
◆ Scoring just like a real score card.
◆ Range finder with satellite or traced images.
◆ Obtain an official USGA Handicap Index (valid for tournaments).
◆ Side games to add a little competition.
◆ Stats. Stats. Stats.
We understand that your primary goal is to improve your game, and have fun while you are out playing... not be distracted by the tools you use.
GolfCard is now partnered with USHandicap.com to provide some amazing features:
1. OBTAIN AN OFFICIAL USGA HANDICAP INDEX
Upgrade your FREE USHandicap.com account to a Silver Subscription to join one of the USGA licensed clubs nationwide. Use GolfCard to establish a valid handicap index that is compliant for tournaments. Upload your rounds and apply it to your USGA handicap index calculation. For handicap support, please visit USHandicap.com/support.
2. HIGHEST QUALITY COURSE INFORMATION IN THE INDUSTRY
USHandicap.com works directly with the USGA and State Golf Associations to ensure the most complete and accurate database of course/scorecard information. For scorecard data support, please visit USHandicap.com/support.
3. DETAILED STATISTICS TRACKING FOR YOUR GAME
Log on to the USHandicap.com community to view detailed stats and charts on your rounds, share your scores with your friends, upload photos and videos, discuss in blogs and forums, play fantasy golf games, and more!
GolfCard provides the best experience with many other aspect of golfing:
- View the course from satellite images or traces images.
- The traced image use a patent pending feature: automatically zooms, centers, and rotates to always keep you at the bottom and the green at the top of the screen while you are walking.
- The traced images have amazing contrast in bright sun light.
- Use your finger to see distances to see layup distances.
- If you have an iPod or first generation iPhone, you’ll still be able to use the range finder with one difference, you can manually set your current location using your finger.
- If you find a course is not yet marked and/or traced, use the community based tool called GolfCardMGR to quickly mark/trace the course.
- Any number of players per round
- Revolutionary score entry makes it easier than paper and pencil
- Record strokes, putts, chips, sand shots, penalties, fairway hit, tee off club, tee off distance, first putt distance
- Automatically calculates G.I.R., sand save, up & down
- Average from past rounds shown for all stats
All stats stored in GolfCard, so no internet access to show off your stats.
- Each golfer can customize their own golf bag.
- You can track every hit, and see averages based on your hit strength.
- Nassau (best ball or low score), Skins, Stableford
- Side game points can be based on gross score, net score, or handicap differential.
- Upload scores to USHandicap.com (not for disc golf)
- Email score cards to anyone (HTML or CSV text)
GolfCardMGR: FREE DESKTOP COMPANION
- Free download for Windows or Mac (www.senygma.com/GolfCard/GolfCardMGR.html)
- Mark and trace courses for the range finder and upload for everyone to share.
- Backup and restore GolfCard data.
TO SEE MORE DETAILS
Traced images require either an in-app purchase or just trace 9 holes of an untraced course and upload it for a FREE subscription for the current year.
A USGA Handicap requires an in-app purchase or go directly to USHandicap.com to set it up. For handicap support, please visit USHandicap.com/support.