Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch into a wireless trackpad, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand.
Mobile Mouse is the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth & USB with In-app purchase (OS X ONLY, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Apple Watch App (Media/Presentation control)
- Photo and text Sync. Send content from your computer directly to your iOS device. Call a phone number on your computer, push an address from your computer to your Maps app or even call an Uber.
- Today View Widget
- Remote file Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, 53-Pencil stylus)
- And much, much, much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 8.0+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows 7+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTION, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR WEBSITE TO ASK FOR HELP.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Quicktime, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Kodi, Uber, Lyft, and many more
• Optimized for iPhone X!
• Send text, links, photos to your iPhone from your computer, even when Mobile Mouse isn't running
• Load a address in Maps, call a phone number, or send a text message on your iPhone from your computer
• Call an Uber or Lyft from Mobile Mouse! (See below)
• Fixed slides not showing on Pro-Presentation Mode
ALL NEW push notification system for pushing content from your computer to your iOS device. Mobile Mouse takes our already great Clipboard Sync feature one step further by not requiring the app to open to receive content on your device.
Send text to your iOS device by selecting the text and selecting “Send Selected Text” in the server menu.
- When you receive the push notification the text you selected will be in your iOS clipboard for you to paste in any app.
- If the selection is a phone number you can press down on the push notification to call or send a text message to that number.
- If the selection is an address you can press down on the push notification to load the address in Apple Maps, Google Maps, and even call an Uber or Lyft on your phone.
To send an image or clip of your screen, select the “Send Screen Clip” option from the server menu. Then select the area of the screen or image you want to send and the image will be sent to your iOS device. Once the notification is received it will automatically store the image in your clipboard for you to paste in any app. If you want to save it to your photos, just push down on the notification and tap Save.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO USE NEW FEATURES