Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
White Noise 7.1 adds awesome new features:
- New Sound Details view displays sound description, total time listened, and buttons for editing, removing, sharing, open on market, playing on music stores, and includes map of recording location if applicable. Access this new view by tapping the Info button on the main screen next to the media controls or by pressing the Info button in the Catalog.
- New Heart button added to main screen next to media controls for quick toggle of favorite sounds.
- Apple Watch app rewritten for watchOS 2 so it’s faster.
- New Tone & Binaural beats generation added to Generator IAP. Tap the + button and Generate Sound to access Noise, Binaural Beat, and Tone generation.
- Accessibility improvements for Mix Pad.
- Lots of performance and stability improvements.
White Noise 7.0 allows you to upload and share your own mixes and recordings to the White Noise Market! Make sure you have the latest version of the Market app installed and you'll find a "Share to Market" option after pressing the share button. We'd love to get unique recordings from around the world so please add a location to your recordings and a great photo before you upload! We may even feature them in the Market for the entire world to listen! This release includes tons of additional features, too:
1. Mix Pad editing comes to iPhone. Now you can visually position sounds in your new mix.
2. Searching for sounds and mixes in the catalog is now supported. Just pull down on the catalog to start searching that huge collection!
3. Internationalized entire application and added localization for the Spanish language. More languages coming soon!
4. Custom Mixes allow you to download missing sounds using the Market app.
5. Major improvements to importing new sounds and bulk importing.
6. Shuffle your playlist action added to catalog.
7. Portrait Mode Lock setting added for folks that hate when things rotate.
8. Quickly edit your recording or mix by double tapping on the main screen.
9. Main screen landscape scroll improvements.
10. Lots of UI improvements and hundreds of bug fixes.
Thanks for being a White Noise user and if you have any problems with this update please tap "Report Problem" from inside the settings so we can get it fixed right away. Cheers!