Organize and track your personal and business expenses (including mileage) with Receipts.
Receipts is the most customizable expense tracking app on the App Store. Create accounts, categories, and eight different types of custom receipt fields for local taxes, payment information, or anything else you want to track with each receipt.
Add new receipts quickly with an optimized user interface that requires fewer taps. Enter receipt details, capture photos (with rotate, scale, crop, and adjustments support), record a voice memo, and attach files from other apps (including Mail). Receipt totals may be added in any world currency and are instantly converted to your home currency.
Browse through the overview graphs to keep track of spending. See how much money is spent on each account, category, unit (currency/mileage), and over time. Instantly email overview graphs as PDF files.
Generate Excel, PDF, and CSV reports with receipt photos, voice memos, and attachments. Filter receipts and specify which receipt fields to include in reports and the display order. Email, transfer over WiFi, use iTunes File Sharing, or upload reports to Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Docs.
- quick and intuitive receipt entry
- create accounts to manage groups of receipts (personal, business, projects, trips, clients)
- create categories or use the included set
- totals displayed for each account, category, and day (converted to local currency)
- active state for accounts and receipts
- calculator for entering receipt totals (with bracket support)
- record receipts in any currency and select commonly used currencies for quick selection
- download currency exchange rates or set your own
- add custom receipt fields for local taxes, payment type, completion dates, or anything else
- custom field types include text, numeric, currency, switch, list, date, percent, and tags
- record car mileage (miles/kilometres) including start/stop values
- repeating receipts support with interval and end date
- autofill text field values
- add, edit, and delete text field values
- select multiple receipts to delete, make active/inactive, or move to an account or category
- email a receipt with photos, voice memo, and attachments
- search receipts based on any field value (including custom fields)
- tray displays receipt photos, voice memo, and attachments
- capture receipt photo(s) using the camera or add an existing photo from an album
- rotate, scale, and crop receipt photos
- adjust receipt photo brightness, contrast, and saturation (requires iOS 5+)
- save a voice memo with each receipt
- attach files (of any type) to receipts from Mail and other apps
- preview, open, and print attachments (requires iOS 4.3+ and compatible printer)
- full rotate (landscape) support for all views
- overview graphs show receipt totals by account, category, and units, and spending over time
- email overview graphs
- generate reports with photos, voice memos, and attachments
- Excel reports (.xlsx) including links to photos, voice memos, and attachments
- PDF reports
- CSV (comma separate value) reports compatible with most spreadsheets and other finance apps
- transfer reports over email, WiFi, and iTunes File Sharing
- upload reports to Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Docs
- filter report receipts and specify which receipt fields (and their order) to include
- zip report, photo, voice memo, and attachment files
- passcode keeps your financial data secure
- backup and restore data and settings from email, WiFi, iTunes File Sharing, Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- data transfer copies all data to new devices (requires WiFi)
Receipts (free) - Limited to 10 receipts (upgrade to Pro).
Receipts Pro (paid) - Unlimited receipts.
Receipts HD (free) - Limited to 10 receipts (upgrade to Pro).
Receipts HD Pro (paid) - Unlimited receipts.