Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
• New widgets for iOS 14.
• Updated for the latest devices.
• Improved tracking number validation for USPS and Chronopost.
• Fixed an issue where “Import from a web site” did not always detect deliveries on the page.
• Fixed an issue where “Import from a web site” showed the results in the wrong order. Now deliveries at the top of the page should appear first.
• Improved importing from UPS.
• Improved syncing with Apple Watch. This fixes an issue where items might continue to show on Apple Watch after they were archived or deleted.
• Fixed an issue with the Apple Watch complication. Previously if all of the today’s items had been delivered, the complication would count down until the next delivery. Now it will show a checkmark until the day ends, or all of the delivered items are acrhived.
• Improved date detection for Apple orders.
• Improved date detection for Amazon when the language is not set to the default.
• Fixed unexpected errors checking Hermes and Posten shipments that do not have any information available.
• Fixed an issue where some Hermes shipments would continue to show the estimated delivery date instead of the actual delivered date.
• Fixed an issue where “restore purchases” did not always work as expected.
• Fixed a bug where a previous purchase was not always recoginized, or a complimentary subscription would show an incorrect date.
• Fixed a possible crash when showing the detail view.
• Placeholders no longer count toward the maximum number of deliveries.
• A few other minor bug fixes.