The ONLY password manager that lets you easily backup, restore and view your data with any computer with no special software (iTunes not required) or ANY paid-for services! A great safety net.
Synchronize your data with PasswordWallet for Mac and Windows: includes a 25% off coupon for Mac and Windows versions.
PasswordWallet is fully functional, no gimmicks, ads or extra in-app purchases.
– Unlock your wallet with your fingerprint!
– Easy Backup and Restore with any computer without special software!
– A COUPON for 25% off the Mac OS X and Windows versions of PasswordWallet!
– Fully encrypted exports that you can open on any computer with no special software.
– Free utility to retrieve lost data from iTunes backups if your phone is lost or stolen.
– Easy sync between Macs and Windows versions of PasswordWallet.
If you're experiencing problems, please drop us a log with [Main]->[Info]->[Log]->[Submit] from inside the software, and then push the e-mail button to tell us what went wrong!
– PasswordWallet stores ALL of your passwords and other private information in one, convenient location - because password confusion just isn't necessary!
– Use the auto-typing feature to LOG IN to your favorite web sites. You can even edit entries while navigating a site. PasswordWallet encrypts your passwords, usernames, PIN numbers, combinations and personal notes with extremely fast Blowfish encryption.
– Users can seamlessly synchronize multiple PasswordWallet files with multiple computers and move between them easily.
– Synchronization is secured with (1) Pairing your Mac with your iPhone and (2) Keeping all data encrypted during synchronization.
– Pro Tip: Rotate all views for larger font sizes!
PasswordWallet 4.8.6 for iOS now includes:
— Fixed crash with WiFi sync between two PasswordWallets on any two devices.
PasswordWallet 4.8.5 for iOS now includes:
— 64-bit clean!
— Works with split-screen on larger devices.
— Sync more reliable when another device drops off network unexpectedly.
— Updated Dropbox framework which should fix dropbox issues for those having them.
— Worked around iOS 9 issue when trying to sync to your computer.
— Fixed subtle crash after deleting all wallet files, syncing in a new one, and trying to open it with Touch ID.
— Detecting possible cycles when referencing one username or password in an entry from another.
— Detecting corrupted files and displaying an error. PasswordWallet will attempt to recover as much data as possible.
— Avoiding Dropbox "conflicted copies".