iCam allows you to remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
iCam also includes support for iCam Cloud, a service that automatically backs up iCamSource motion events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded. Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam or the web if the iCamSource ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" iPhone TV Ad - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Push Notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/ or purchase our iCamSource Mobile app.
The iCamSource software supports Windows Vista/7/8/10 and macOS 10.9 and later. iCamSource Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 8.2 or later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing you to connect to your iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
You can also visit http://skjm.com/icam/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.
*** iCam Pro, the next generation of iCam, is also available! ***
iCam Pro features improved video quality, improved bandwidth usage, and many other features. Please visit http://skjm.com/icampro/ for more information.
The optional Unlimited Private Proxy Data auto-renewable subscription is currently US$4.99/month and can be canceled at any time. For more information on Proxy Support, please visit http://skjm.com/icam/help/proxy.php
About Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when saving Motion Event Images to your Photos.