FileApp is a file and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
FileApp reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
FileApp will let you store files and folders on your iOS device just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac.
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
- USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
- Robust wireless file transfer to computer via Wi-Fi (HTTP, FTP)
- Stores any file sent from any third party app (Mail, Safari...)
- Allows to "Open In..." any compatible app (Pages, Numbers, iBooks...)
- Secure folder protects files when the device is locked with a passcode
DOCUMENTS & FILES
- System-wide Pasteboard - copy text and images, paste them to FileApp to create a file automatically!
- Powerful PDF Editor with annotation, edition, comments and bookmarks support
- Create and edit text files (.txt, .html, .xml … )
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), all formats supported
- RTF and Plain Text
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- HTML files
- Safari Web Archives
- ZIP (Uncompress zip archives)
- Send documents via email attachments
- Open attachments from "Mail" app
- Built-in image editor with many filters and enhancements
- Instant image sharing to Twitter & Facebook
- Send multiple images via email attachments
- Import pictures and movies both from Camera Roll and Photo Library
- Take pictures within FileApp
MUSIC & VIDEOS
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Background, Continuous, Shuffle and Repeat play modes available
- Full AirPlay support
- File encryption with iOS Data Protection
- Passcode to protect FileApp at startup
- Wireless transfer Password if needed
Minor compatibility fixes.