DFT (aka Digital Film Tools) is the definitive digital toolbox meant to simulate optical camera filters, specialized lenses, film looks and grain, optical lab processes, color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects. DFT gives you the tools to edit, control and correct your images as well as create interesting effects with 74 different filters and 810 presets.
In DFT we bring you 74 exciting filters: Ambient Light, Auto Adjust, Black and White, B&W Looks, Black Mist, Black Silk, Bleach Bypass, Center Spot, Close-Up Lens, Color Correct, Color Gradient, Color Compensating, Color Conversion, Color Infrared, Color Looks, Color Spot, Cool Mist, Cross Processing, Day for Night, Depth of Field, Diffusion, Dual Gradient, Edge Glow, Enhancing, Eye Light, Faux Film, Fluorescent, Fog, Glow, Grain, Halo, Haze, High Contrast, Highlights/Shadows, Ice Halos, Infrared, Levels, Light, Light Balancing, Mist, Mono Tint, ND Gradient, Net, Night Vision, Old Photo, Paint, Pencil, Photographic, Polarizer, Reflector, ReLight, Sharpen, Skin Tone, Silk, Sky, Soft Light, Star, Streaks, Strip Grad, Sunset, Temperature, Tint, Two Strip, Three Strip, Vignette, Warm Black Mist, Warm Center Spot, Warm Mist, Warm Net, Warm Silk, Water Droplets, Wide Angle Lens and X-Ray
DFT’s visual workflow encompasses all levels of photography with easy to use tools that help you create stunning images.
- Choose from 74 filters organized into 8 different filter groups
- Select from a total of 810 presets
- Try one of the 62 different color or black and white film looks
- Add realistic diffusion to photos using a library of 50 interesting textures
- Create natural lighting effects using 117 different patterns
- Choose from 27 grain presets to simulate popular motion picture film stocks
- Paint on the image using Color, Clone, Blur, Black and White, Mosaic, Red Eye, Repair, Scatter and Eraser brushes
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Zoom into the image with the Close-Up Lens filter
- Add multiple filters without saving
- Selectively apply filters by painting a mask
- Modify filters with sliders, on-screen controls or presets
- Retina display ready
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Quickly search for filters and presets
- Integrated Help
- Share your DFT processed image on social media
Photos Copyright © 2008--www.iofoto.com
DFT (Digital Film Tools) is the successor to Photo fx from the Tiffen Company. As a result of Digital Film Tools taking over the product, some filters were renamed and others deleted where there was a duplication of functionality.
- Renamed Filters
Color-Grad renamed to color Gradient.
Diffusion/FX filters renamed to Silk.
Dual Grad renamed to Dual Gradient.
ND-Grad renamed to ND Gradient.
Nude/FX renamed to Skin Tone.
Pro-Mist filters renamed to Mist.
Soft/FX filters renamed to Net.
Sunset/Twilight renamed to Sunset.
Ultra Contrast renamed to Shadows/Highlights.
- Removed Filters
812 Warming has been removed as it is a variant of Tint.
Glimmerglass has been removed as it is a variant of Mist.
HDTV/FX has been removed as it is a variant of Silk.
Smoque has been removed as it is a variant of Fog.
- Filters Moved to New Group
Enhancing moved to Image tab.
High Contrast moved to Image tab.
Polarizer moved to Image tab.
Shadows/Highlights moved to Image tab.
- Added 64 bit support
- Removed maximum size limitation