"Monitoring match stats just got easier with Tennis Trakker Pro, an application created by Portapple for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Tap in the outcome of a point, and Tennis Trakker records it. At any time during the match, a stats report is available. This nifty tool can be used by players, coaches or fans watching the pros on TV." (Tennis Magazine, May 2009 issue)
** Tennis Trakker Pro has made it to the Ivy League. Dartmouth tennis coaches are using the application to track their players’ performance, one point at a time. Give YOUR players the competitive edge today with Tennis Trakker Pro. **
Tennis Trakker Pro is the ideal tool for coaches, parents and tennis fans to track players’ performance. Tennis Trakker Pro’s easy-to-use interface keeps track of the outcome of each point of a tennis match with a few simple taps on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Tennis Trakker Pro lets you record and enjoy the point being played—whether you are watching the pros or coaching kids. Use it to follow any tennis match and get instant statistics at your fingertips. Tennis Trakker Pro provides a full statistical overview that, with a single tap, you can consult at any point in the match.
• Customizable players’ names and event.
• Includes five different types of scoring rules.
• "Edit games" mode available.
• Easy-to-read and easy-to-follow scoreboard.
• Full statistical reports showing percent of first serve in, percent win on first serve, break-point conversions, net approaches and many more stats for both players.
• Stats are automatically saved after every point.
• A file management system allows you to load, delete and email saved reports.
Your tennis watching experience will never be the same. Tennis Trakker Pro gives you the freedom to pay more attention to the types of strokes employed and to better understand the outcome of most tennis points.
Tennis Trakker Pro helps coaches build better tennis players. Using instantly available stats, coaches can help players to identify their strengths as well as to target very specific areas for improvement.
For tennis fans everywhere, Tennis Trakker Pro provides the opportunity to follow friends, teammates and pro matches by providing instant stats with a single touch.
2009 Grand Slam dates:
- Australian Open Jan 19 - Feb 1
- French Open (Roland Garros) May 24 - June 7
- Wimbledon June 22 - July 5
- US Open Aug 31 - Sept 13
2009 ATP Rankings:
1. Rafael Nadal
2. Roger Federer
3. Andy Murray
4. Novak Djokovic
5. Juan Martin del Potro
6. Andy Roddick
7. Gilles Simon
8. Fernando Verdasco
9. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
10. Nikolay Davydenko
2009 WTA Rankings:
1. Dinara Safina
2. Serena Williams
3. Venus Williams
4. Elena Dementieva
5. Jelena Jankovic
6. Vera Zvonareva
7. Svetlana Kuznetsova
8. Ana Ivanovic
9. Victoria Azarenka
10. Caroline Wozniacki