The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with a ton of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made awesome: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Great for groups: Add your favorite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone - Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any highlights with awesome emoticons or send a private message about that highlight. Your highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Welcome to the all new Skype.
It's the Skype that you know and love but enhanced with new features to help you connect with the people you care about.
Some of the new features are:
- In-Call Reactions: You can now add live emoticons, live text and even real-time photos to your video and voice calls.
- Message Reactions: Let your contacts know how you feel by adding expressive reactions to their messages.
- Capture: Sharing photos and videos of precious moments are just a swipe away.
- Highlights: Share your day-to-day with friends and family while keeping up with what they are up to using highlights. You can easily respond to others' highlights by reacting with emoticons or even use them as a conversation-starter.